We provide a comprehensive gas boiler repair service in Brighton, Hove, Lewes, Haywards Heath, Crawley and more.
We are trained and experienced in repairing all common makes of boiler. Our engineers have also been on a number of boiler manufacturer service and repair courses including those for Worcester Bosch boilers, Vaillant boilers, Baxi boilers, Vokera boilers and Ariston boilers.
For the efficiency, longevity and safety of your gas boiler it is recommended you have it serviced once a year.
We carry the latest flue gas analysing equipment to we can quickly test your appliance to ascertain how well and safely it is functioning and what (if any) action is needed to ensure it provides the best performance possible.
BOILER MAINTENANCE: What We Do
- A visual examination of the appliance and its flue to confirm that it is suitably located and installed correctly and in accordance with all relevant regulations
- An examination and cleaning of combustion chamber, fan heat exchanger burner
- An examination and testing of the appliance, flue, all safety devices, components and controls
- A check and adjustment of burner pressure and gas rates
- A confirmation the the appliance is capable of safe operation
- Flue gas analyser test to ensure the correct air gas ration and the absence of carbon monoxide.
- On completion a sticker is put on the boiler with the next service due and LGS direct contact telephone number
If and when your boiler ever breaks down you want to feel assured that whoever you get to fix it, is able to diagnose the problem quickly and efficiently and make every effort to get your heating and hot water up and running again. Brenden our specialist breakdown engineer has been fixing and servicing boilers for over 35 years. What he doesn’t know about boilers is not worth knowing. We think we have the best boiler engineer in Sussex working for us and we are both very pleased and proud of this fact. With this amount of experience, a thorough work ethic and competitive hourly rates we believe we are the best people around to call out in an emergency to fix your boiler.
Regular boiler servicing is essential to keep your gas boiler fully and efficiently functioning.
Many boilers that are still under warranty require a yearly servicing in order to keep the warranty going.
During a service we do a number of important safety and efficiency checks using specialist equipment to ensure the boiler is both safe and working to its full capacity.
We also when necessary clean out the boilers burner, condence trap, replace burner seal and check for both water and gas leaks on the system.
Lee our servicing engineer has 35 years experience servicing gas appliances we believe he’s the best around.
Our servicing rates are in line if not cheaper than most of our competitors and unlike many local companys that claim to do “servicing” we do a thorough and professional job. At the end of every service you will be emailed a service report detailing the work carried out and any problem that may have been found.
Call or email now to book and appointment. – Also see our prices page for rates.